You can easily earn $40,000+ per Year Teaching Three 1 Hour Classes per Day Even If You Are Not a Great Artist or Have No Teaching Experience!You don't need a degree in Art or Art Therapy to Teach Art!
I’m an art teacher and I’ve have been doing what I love full time over the last 10 years; running my own business teaching Art.
My classes are well attended by students at Community Colleges, Parks and Recreation activities, local Hotels and Spas, as well as Senior assisted living facilities. I am an approved instructor for the San Diego Alzheimer’s Association’s “Memories in the Making” Program, as well as Crystal Cruise Line’s “Odyssey Art at Sea”. I am the author of 5 books and a painting video series, three books on drawing and watercolor painting and two children’s books which I have written and illustrated . I am currently teaching this course on Art Therapy.
Places I am teaching or have taught include:
The Golden Door Spa, US Marines Corp at Camp Pendleton, Oasis Classes for Seniors, California State University San Marcos, Parks and Recreation for Cities of Carlsbad, San Marcos, Escondido, Oceanside and Vista, Mira Costa College Community Services, YMCA After school enrichment programs, Montessori, Boys and Girls Clubs, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, Seaside Center for Spiritual Living, Emeritus at Oceanside and Carlsbad, Fairwinds Ivy Ranch, Carlsbad by The Sea, Aegis at Shadowridge, Arcadia Place (retirement communities) The Carlsbad Inn, Grand Pacific Palisades Resorts, California Beach Club Resort, The College For Kids, and many others. I love teaching Art Therapy classes.
Now I’d like to pass on that information thru my Art Therapy classes..
I will prepare you to conduct watercolor classes, workshops, demonstrations and work as an art therapist.
After completion of the training, you should be able to find employment as an art teacher in the following venues:
- 55+ Senior Apartments
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- Board and care homes
- Continuing education classes
- Senior centers
- Magazines offering non credit classes
- Hotel and spa activity programs
- Community centers
- After school programs
- Woman’s Shelters
- YMCA programs
- Cruise ships
- Fairs and festivals
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Library programs
- Substitute teaching in public schools
- Home schooling
- AND MANY OTHER PLACES
This Art Therapy training assumes you are willing to learn, or have a working knowledge of watercolor painting and are comfortable in leading and correcting the work of others. It also assumes you have leadership and organizational skills, are punctual, outgoing and positive.
The Art Therapy classes will include:
- 18 painting classes (from sketch to finished art show)
- Different classes for “limited”, beginner and more experienced audiences (work book included)
- Craft and holiday projects that engage and challenge
- Basic sketching
- Matt cutting
- Awards, critiquing, art shows
- Damage control /problem solving and correcting student’s work
- Story painting
- Timing, tempo and structure the classes
- Supplies needed and where to find them
- How much to charge
- Phone scripts
- Flyers for classes
- Email blasts samples
- Bio and promo samples
- Live marketing calls to activity directors
- What to expect from each targeted venue
- Workbook of step by step painting classes and craft classes